The convention ended on Wednesday, October 30th.
We were anxious to leave -- because we were heading to Utah to see Papa and Derek.
We were anxious to leave -- because we were heading to Utah to see Papa and Derek.
Jon had some work to do before we could leave
(not to mention that he ditched the morning/closing session of the convention) and Kyle was a little bit antsy and ready to go.
We took a cab to the car rental, where we rented a car to drive to Salt Lake. Kind of a nice little road trip thrown in.
This was a WELCOME site at the car rental complex! MGM properties only carry Pepsi products and I've decided that I'll drink water instead of Pepsi -- so it had been 5 days since I'd had a diet coke!
Did I purchase the first one I saw?, you ask.
"NO" -- I didn't -- are you kidding? We were going on a six hour drive, if I had a Diet Coke, we'd be stopping at every rest stop we could find for the next six hours. Diet Coke waited another day!
The scenery between Las Vegas and Cedar City was gorgeous!
Love those red rocks!
Payson, Utah Temple
Not a very good picture....but we were traveling 80 miles an hour....so I did the best I could.
It's a beautiful temple!
We stopped in Provo and met Don, Tami, Lyndsey, Chelsea, Tiffany and Mom Saunders!
We had dinner at Sizzler.
It was a good meal -- and much better company!
Lyndsey, Tami, Don
Tiffany -- somehow I didn't get a picture of Donald....
Kyle and Chelsea
Kyle loves, loves, loves these cousins!
Mom and Jon
Lyndsey and Kyle --dancing.
All the girls danced with Kyle -- but somehow I only got pics with Lyndsey.
We didn't get to visit as long as we'd've liked....but we got to visit and it was AWESOME!
















No comments:
Post a Comment