Saturday, October 2, 2010

Two Birthdays

22 September 2010
Scott's Birthday
--it's hard to believe we've had him for twenty years!  Following are a few photo's from  his birthday.
I know, I know -- Scott is 20 -- why does he need a themed cake?  I don't know -- I guess it's just habit.  So I found some "Halo" Lego figures, some candy rocks and sort of made my own vision of what I thought a "Halo" landscape would be.

Scott and Kyle, blowing out the candles....
....they huffed and they puffed, and the candles kept coming back on and "sparkling" -- Sunny found some great candles!
....on again.....
Kyle helped unwrap Scott's gifts -- and he (Kyle) was mad he didn't get a gift, so we put a t-shirt (it was new) in a bag, so he had something too....thanks for sharing Scott.
Look at that SMILE!  He's always had the most charming smile -- when he does smile.  Scott had become such a good man, and while he's still a big tease, he is kind and compassionate and we are so proud of him!
Happy Birthday Scott! 


29 September 2010
Sunny's Birthday
Technically her birthday is October 1st, but we celebrated on the 29th, so that she would have her day with her family!

Wow -- it was soooo much fun to have a GIRL Birthday party.  We've never done that before -- so -- we had a Princess Party.  Jasmine is Sunny's favorite princess -- and we were lucky to find her, she's pretty elusive!
Here's the cake and the cut-out of the princesses and a castle. 
I said, "It's a little corny....but we've never had princesses before."
Sunny totally stole my heart -- again -- when she replied, "I love it!  I've never had a corny cake before." 

Our Princess -- Sunny!
Kyle gave her the crown, scepter and flashy ring....
Gonna blow out the candles.

 Jon -- modeling the bling from the cake.

We had a great celebration for Sunny's birthday too, and we love her!  

Happy Birthday to both of you -- Love you most! 

No comments:

Post a Comment