Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Problems with Procrastination

Sometimes -- okay, most times -- I don't have any trouble putting off the most unpleasant jobs.  I have put off purging my files, putting away what needs to be saved for taxes, etc., and getting rid of the rest.  To that end, I have put off that awful job for 4 years!  Yes....that's right 4 years!  What drove me to take drastic action and do the purging?  Well, when the drawer was stuffed sooo full, and the things I needed to file had to be crammed and crinkled to go in, it was time to clean it out the mess.

This is the shredding that now needs to be done, and I had four stacks of papers to file....together they were at least this tall!  CRAZY, the amount of paper we use....so glad it can be composted!

Happy Shredding to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment