We visited three LDS Temples while we were in Utah
Logan Temple
I thought this sign was hilarious!
Brennan had fun rolling down the hill! Meanwhile, Kyle refused to get out of the car....so we left him there. When we went back, he was gone! He had seen someone dressed in white......he loves Brides.....and he'd seen one, and he went and joined the wedding party. Sat himself down with the family and watched the photos of the Bride and Groom being taken. It was interesting to go retrieve him, dressed in my jeans and t-shirt. He waved to everyone as I dragged him away.....
Jon
Kyle and Brennan
Loved how vibrant these flowers were, against the grayness of the day.
Oquirrh Mountain Temple
We visited the Oquirrh Mountain and Jordan River Temples, on Monday, May 23rd after the cemetary, but before Scott and Sunny needed to be at the airport to return home. Since it was Monday, the temples were closed, so we had the grounds mostly to ourselves.
Jon, Scott, Sunny and Kyle
Jon and Me
Scott and Sunny
I especially love the reflection of the mountains in the windows.....
I thought it was cute -- Scott was bugging Sunny and she said, "Scott, please stop. I'm getting angry and I don't feel like I should be angry here."
Jordan River Temple
Jon, Scott, Sunny
Scott and Sunny with the Wasatch Mountains as a backdrop
Loved this flower -- it was so different -- the pictures turned out better than I anticipated too!
I do miss the mountains!





No comments:
Post a Comment