Jul;y 14th we went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows -- Part 2
Jon had been invited by a banker to bring the family and see the movie -- prior to it's midnight release -- in IMAX at the Pacific Science Center.
So we went. We had great seats, free tickets, free concessions and a delightful afternoon!
Waiting in line and showing off our commemorative lanyards....
After the movie we went to dinner at the Spaghetti factory, where we had fun filling out the Mad-Lib on the kids menu while we waited for our food.
Here's our story: "One day, I heard a 'phhht' at the door. On my doorstep was an enourmous trolly! Inside it was a kit to build a hairy robot! I got out my trusty tools -- a chicken nugget and a door knob -- and I called my best friend Jim to help. We worked for 844 hours. Finally, it was ready! It was bright red and looked a little like a sasquatch's big butt. When I switched it on, it said "Woohoo"! I can't wait to swim with my robot!
Finally food -- we had a great time!





No comments:
Post a Comment