Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Haunted

Just gonna put this out there for those of you who know and love my Mom.
She is haunting me!
The feeling is so far past a nudge ~ it's more of a push!
 
She loved genealogy!
She dreamed about the people who she was looking for.
 
She brought her latest up-date to me a month before she left us.
 
It's been on hold for twelve years.
 
And now, I'm feeling haunted and pushed!
 
So I guess I better get busy.....I was hoping that someone from
"Who Do You Think You Are?" would call and want me to be on the show and then they could do the work for me.....but I'm not seeing any of that happen.
 
There's a nice guy at church who is going to help me get it all set up on the computer.  Import the stuff she brought, and I will begin bumbling my way through.
I figured that keeping up my blog is doing my Family History.
You know, telling the story and all.
 
This will be a new adventure.
I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment