Thursday, September 12, 2013

Girls

Girls are kinda rare around our house.
 
We have had a lot of fun this summer with Casey and Keri's girls.
 
Casey and Keri and "the girls", Kortnee, Katie and Harley, live in Monroe ~ which about 20 minutes from us.  Casey is on the heart transplant list, and has been gallant enough to allow us to help with the girls from time to time.....to have them over while he has appointments, and we got to take them shopping for school supplies.
 
Can I just say that I love school supplies?  I can't walk past the displays without buying some school supplies ~ whether we need them or not!  So it was really fun to take the girls and have a purpose, an excuse, if you will to buy school supplies!  It was an awesome fun day for me!
 
Anyway -- here are some of the fun things we did together.
Playing at the pool...Kyle, Kortnee (back turned), Katie

Harley

Katie & Kortnee

Kyle

Jon ~ in the giant camp chair at the sporting goods store...
...this chair had six cup holders!  He wanted the chair....but we didn't get it.

Harley, Katie, Kortnee
Sharing the chair
 
Alas, I didn't get any pictures of the school supply shopping -- but we went and we had fun....made a day of it.
 
So grateful that Casey and Keri indulged me....'cause Jon (he won't admit it) and I had a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment