Yes -- we had a great weekend -- did lots of fun things....
Then everyone started leaving...
Everyone but Jake & Ashlyn and Derek had gone home....
The boys went to a movie -- Ashlyn and I went shopping! And we had fun!
About 5 p.m. I got a call from the apartment managers asking for permission to enter the apartment....thinking that the water heater had a leak....
All the boys were home -- but most were asleep and didn't hear the door....
...the toilet in the master bedroom malfunctioned and flooded the bedroom and down the hall, as well as down into the apartment below us.
We moved everything out of the bedroom -- they brought in fans and dehumidifiers....
Derek, Jake & Ashlyn were troopers....living and eating around the mess.....which was in place for four days.
Fans blowing and drying the carpet.
down the hall...
Dresser in the hall....all the nightstands and shoes and everything else were stacked into Kyle's room.
Just because your king-size bed is in the middle of the living room -- and taking up almost every inch of available space -- is no reason not to make your bed!
Although I wouldn't deem the "flood" as "FUN", it was an adventure -- AND I was so very grateful that it didn't happen while everyone was here or on the day of the wedding! It could have been oh-so-much-more inconvenient.





No comments:
Post a Comment