01 October 2011
Sunny's 21st Birthday
Scott and Sunny with Sunny's family at Daniel's Broiler for happy hour
Back: Scott, Sunny, Rhianna (Sister), Mark (Dad), Gina (Mom)
Front: Chris & Sonia (Sister), Sarah & Duncan (Sister)
After the celebration with her family, we met up with them and had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.
Kyle and Sunny waiting to be seated...
Kyle, Sunny, Scott
I couldn't get a good angle for a picture -- but the waiter and friends are singing "Happy Birthday" in this photo and they brought her a hot fudge sundae.
After dinner, we came back to the house and had cake and ice cream, and opened Birthday Presents!
A cupcake Cake -- for her birthday. And yes, I decorated it!
Sunny works in a cupcake shop!
Happy Birthday Sunny!
Blowing out the candles -- as I mentioned before -- Kyle helps blow out the candles....no matter whose birthday it is.
Woooohoooo -- they did it!
Lion King combo pack...
I had fun with this one! Scott and I picked out an array of finger nail polish, in almost every color of the rainbow! I think there were 21 bottles of polish, some polish remover, and emory boards....and a fun basket! I had a blast....I think she liked it!
I will confess that we just left up most of the decorations from Scott's birthday -- since it was the same # birthday for both of them. But we did get different balloons and such....it was fun.
We love you Sunny! Happy Birthday!









No comments:
Post a Comment