Monday, October 10, 2011

Jon's surgery

Jon has had some trouble with a couple of teeth that have old fillings.  One broke off below the gum line.  It required some oral surgery, to extract the tooth and insert a titanium rod, which will have a crown attached.  He had this surgery while Kyle and I were in Utah.  Scott came over to baby-tend him, make sure he took his medicine, and that he didn't do things he wasn't supposed to -- like EAT! 


A couple of days later -- this was delivered.....

Pretty flower -- that'll I'll probably kill within a month -- I just don't have a green thumb!  That's why I have silk plants....But it's pretty.

$6,000 for this implant -- and Jon had lots of pain, 4 months healing time before he gets the crown, and we got a nice note!  I did think it was a nice gesture....just kind of funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment