Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Derek's Birthday

Derek turned 23 on 18 October 2011!

Alas, I have no photo's to share, because he was there (Logan, Utah) and I was here!  But I did get to talk to him.  He is learning to like his new phone.  He didn't bake the cake I sent.  He ate Little Ceasar's Pizza for his birthday dinner, and is healthy and happy!  What more could I ask for? 

I will not get all mushy and re-live the details of the day he was born, but know that in my mind I did....and I remember how incredibly blessed I am to be his mother and have him as part of my life.  I wouldn't be the same without him.......okay, enough mush, he wouldn't appreciate it.....

If I can't be with him on his birthday, at least he knows he's loved and missed!

Happy Birthday Derek -- Love you MOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment