Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cake Decorating

Crazy as it seems -- I am taking a cake decorating class.  Laura, Susan and I signed up for this cake decorating class -- to learn the basics.

Week one was good -- we practiced stars on sugar cookies.

Week two -- we decided we didn't want to be crammed into the little room with 8 other women and the instructor....so we got together at our house, and practiced the stuff in the lesson plan, and decorated our cakes by ourselves.....there was much laughter, giggles and 3 decorated cakes!

Here are the photo's.....

Laura and her "YUM" cake -- it looked great!


Susan and her heart cake...


Me and my "Hi" cake ....


We were practicing dots -- and Laura made us write something -- so un-original.
And I swear that someday, I'm going to have a decent photo of me to post.....

Don't those cakes look awesome? 

Next week -- CUPCAKES!


1 comment:

  1. HOW FUN!!!! I love decorating cakes! I should get a couple of friends and do what you did. I'm sure I'd have lots more fun that way!

    ReplyDelete