Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Grandparents Day

I had the great honor of representing Harley's Grandma's at Grandparents day at her school.  Since her Grandmas' live far away, she asked me if I would come....it was a great afternoon!

This was the schedule for the afternoon.

Harley


This the box that Harley decorated to hold her multiplication facts flash cards.

We worked on an "About Me" poster that her teacher was going to hang in the hall.

At recess we played tetherball, Harley did the monkey bars and slide and found me a flower to take home.


At the end of the afternoon, Harley gave me a "Grand Recipe Book" that had a recipe submission from each student....this is Harley's.  And she, of course, has her priorities straight....Drink with a diet Coke! 

I had a great day and I'm so glad Harley asked me to share the day with her!



No comments:

Post a Comment