Wednesday, October 12, 2011

21 years of greatness

Scott Ryan Saunders -- ready to go home from the hospital!

22 September 1990
Scott Ryan
joined our family!  He was a good baby, and has grown into a good man!  We are so proud of him and who he's chosen to become! 

We had a great 21st Birthday Celebration!


Just a few -- decorations.....we went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse and then came home for gifts, and cake & ice cream.

This says -- "Birthday Queen, Let Me Eat Cake"
I bought this for Sunny, because her brithday is 10 days after Scott's and since I was at the party store....I picked it up, thinking she could wear on her birthday....

Birthday hat -- everyone tried it on.....it didn't fit Scott --

Gifts....NO -- I didn't buy him the underwear.....he got that himself.

A Kindle -- he loves it!


Kyle helps blow out the candles on everyone's cake!  Thanks for sharing Scott.

It was a great day and happy celebration!

Happy Birthday Scott -- Love you MOST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment