Monday, October 10, 2011

Driving home with Papa

We left Utah, and headed North-West -- in Papa's truck.

We saw beautiful country -- all along the way.

Love farm country!

Had to take some photo's of "random cows" because one time when we were driving to Utah with our "boy" Daniel (we sort of adopted him -- yes his parents were gracious to let us share).  And he said, "Wow, there are just random cows everywhere!" 
I explained that they were beef cattle and were on the range. 
Then I had to laugh as he pointed out a dairy farm, and said, "No, those are cows."  I still laugh about it.....so I had to have some "random cows" and a smile!

Kind-of blurry rainbow -- but I took this through the windshield, from the back seat and I think it came out pretty well, considering.

Kyle at Shari's restaurant.....we stopped and spent the night in Pendleton, Oregon.

Kyle -- eyeing the pool -- but it was raining and only 60 degrees, so we didn't go swimming!

And we brought home fresh, Utah tomatoes!  There is just nothing like a Utah tomato....Jon also enjoyed the corn on the cob -- good eatin'. 

We had a good trip and a big thanks to Dad for bringing us home and spending a few days with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment