Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day

Memorial Day
 
Jon and Jake made sure we could put
our flag out for Memorial Day.
 
I love to fly the flag!
But I think it's important on Memorial Day.
 
I am so thankful for all those who have given their lives to preserve our freedom.
I'm thankful for those who have EVER served our country....those who didn't come home, and those who DID come home....they all paid a price, made a sacrifice and gave of themselves so that we can live and work and worship in freedom.
 
This is a solemn day of remembrance.
Thank you!
To those who gave their lives.
To those who gave years of service and still live with the memories of their service.
To the families of those who have or still do serve...
Thank you all for your sacrifice for our Freedom!


No comments:

Post a Comment