Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Note from School

I got this note from Kyle's teacher...
 
Hi Ronna,
 
You are not going to believe this. We went to hoofbeats today and Kyle was with my para Kelly today. First she was asking Kyle and Eddie to replace the water, and he wasn’t happy to do it. Then, the ranch owner was asking if he can help to clean up the stall? Guess what, he was doing super well to pick up the “poop” with the rake. Can you believe that?
By the way, he wasn’t feeling well this morning when he got off from the bus. I kept him in the room and did not take morning walk. After 10 minutes rest, he said he was fine and back to his desk to work. After that, he was doing well all day.
 
Jane Chu M.Ed.
 
 
What I find amusing about this little note, is...
I did believe it!
 
Kyle would rather pick up horse poop with a rake that get his hands wet and dirty.
He's never liked it when his hands are wet or dirty.
Doing "manual labor" with tools -- not a problem.
 
I got a little chuckle though....


No comments:

Post a Comment