Tuesday, May 13, 2014

More Deliveries

I went out to get the mail and wait for Kyle's bus....and this is what I saw...
Truck after truck (okay only 6) dumping rocks...

....and dust! 
Glad I didn't clean the house today!

29 tons of rocks

Next came the river rock ...
...for the dry river bed.

The last truck dumped the small rock/sand that they will use to level the pavers.

Some of the sod -- we will have a small,
very small,
patch of grass.
Jon can't give it up entirely, but it
will be new sod, since the watering system had to be corrected.

The "Red Push" tree for the front yard.

Kyle checking out the rock...
...yes, the pile of rock really is almost
shoulder height -- at least for him and me.
He thought it was pretty cool to see the trucks
as the bus came on to the street!
One of the drivers tooted the air horn for him.
 
Construction starts around 7 a.m.
WooHoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment