Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Owen

Jake, Ashlyn and Baby Owen came on Thursday, March 6th....Ashlyn made dinner for all of us.
 
I forgot to mention that Barry and Kent came to the first follow-up appointment, which was this day too....but then Owen came to visit and he upstaged everyone!
He warmed right up to Uncle Kent because he let him play on the stairs.


Playing on the swing.
Isn't he the cutest boy!
 
Of course, we had a good visit with all of them.
 
Mark and Carson came up on Friday -- but I didn't get pictures while they were here.
 
If I've said it already, let me say it again,
I have been so awed by the tender, careful way that all of my brother's have been here to support Dad and to take care of me while I've been here.
In our own irreverent, humor-filled way....we have seen each other through.
Thanks Boys,
Love you Most!


No comments:

Post a Comment