Many Thanks to
Barry, Lynn and family....
for allowing us to invade their home for the week.
Here are some of the adventures we enjoyed....
This is Chucky...
...this is Chucky's sister, Lizzie
WoW it was so different having two little dogs in the house,
than having one BIG dog/horse...
These two pooches liked me -- I would feed them...
....contraband stuff,
like...
Bugles,
caramel corn,
and even a dog treat or two.
I like Dexter.....I like Chucky and Lizzie too.
But I don't think we will get a dog...
....at least not anytime soon.
Dad, Barry, Kurt and Brennan
Brennan was trying to teach Kurt how to play a video game -- can't remember which one, but it was one like "Halo", where you run around shooting people....only it's so hard to figure out that Kurt decided those games weren't for him.
And then, soon after, he went home.
Lynn -- see her cool lap desk --
okay, you can't see it that well,
but it's the top of a small desk, with a huge pillow attached to the underside.
This allows her to have her lap top and an additional monitor so she can work from home in the evenings.
Tax season -- her busy time.
But she gets to be home each evening and be there with the family and still be productive.
Go LYNN!
We made scones one night for dinner....and Barry, culinary adventurer that he is,
wrapped a couple of hot dogs in bread dough and deep fried them. There were raves of deliciousness from Brennan's friends -- but I didn't try one. They looked pretty good though.
Did I say it before?
Thank you Barry and Lynn!
Especially for allowing me to invade the kitchen and feel useful.










No comments:
Post a Comment