Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kyle and the Sacrament

Kyle has always been very cognizant of his priesthood duties, and when he turned 16, he was ordained a Priest. This past Sunday, August 29th, he served at the Sacrament table for the first time. He was very solemn and reverent. And though he was a little bit wobbly, he did a great job! It brought tears to my eyes to watch him and to see his joy in serving.

A few weeks ago, one evening after Scouts a group of 4 men and 4 boys took the time to train him on the procedure.....it really touched my heart that they would give up their time and would make the effort to teach and carefully train him, so that he could be successful. I don't have the words to express my gratitude or what I felt as I watched them, serve him, so that he could serve others.

Two amazing experiences for the love of one young man!

No comments:

Post a Comment