I've never been one who needs every inch of my wall covered with something to feel like my home was decorated....in fact most times, for me, less is more. But I have this one wall, in the kitchen, that has never (in 10 years) felt "decorated" -- well except for Christmas when I hang up the Christmas cards we receive -- So when I got the sign below, for my birthday, I had to hang it up, and it needed friends.....so here it is -- my now decorated Kitchen WALL!
Love this Saunders plaque that Laura Miller sent me awhile back....and it now has friends too!
.JPG)
Loved this sign, because most often we gather in the kitchen and it felt just right!
A finished -- decorated -- Kitchen Wall!
And many, many thanks to Laura Price for helping me hang the leaves! I couldn't have done it without you!





No comments:
Post a Comment