Kyle got a camera for Christmas! This boy loves cameras and loves taking pictures! For many years he's had a Fisher Price digital camera and he's loved it, but it was time he graduated to something smaller and more in keeping with his abilities....so we got him a Nikon CoolPix camera with a 4 GB memory card.
Today, I took off 1064 pictures! Of the 1064 ~ I kept only 73.
~~ Following are some of his photos ~~
Above: A few random photos -- a water glass, bowl of chips, softball helmet and his guitar. These are random photos and there were many, many, many different variety of random photos. Some of his favorite subjects (which I didn't include) were feet, shoes, butts, the bathroom sink, a toilet.....you get the picture and so did he.
Above: Movies! Most of the 1064 photos were still shots of his favorite movies. The four he's been watching are: Toy Story, McLintock, Oklahoma, and Alvin and the Chipmunks. Mostly you can watch the entire movie through his still shots.....It's what he loves and so he takes a picture -- I'm not entirely sure it's legal -- but since we're not selling them and I didn't save them, perhaps it's okay.
Derek, Scott, Dad and Mom and a few self-portraits --or when we could get the camera away from him -- pictures of himself were great too.

We went down on the Kirkland waterfront and he enjoyed taking pictures of the water, people walking their dogs, and every car and bus that drove down the road.

Kyle's favorite subjects are people he loves! So our visit to Brad, Laura and the dogs (yes, dogs are people too) was great fun. He took lots of pictures. His favorites were him trying on his new softball helmet (Laura found one that will fit him without falling down and covering his eyes and it matches his bat), Brad being, "si~wi~wee" (silly) and trying the helmet on himself. And the pictures of the dogs.
Kyle's creative tastes are varied and eclectic and although we don't always understand them, he does and he loves creating with his camera. I'm just going to have my job cut out for me, culling the ones that don't really need to be saved and keeping the ones that mean the most.
All in all ~~ one of the best and most loved gifts we've ever given him!
Ronna, this is just the coolest thing I've ever seen. AWESOME pictures, Kyle!!
ReplyDelete