Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jonathan goes traveling

October was a travel month for Jon. He went to San Francisco for the AFP Convention during the first week of October.
He was then home for a week before he packed his bags for a 2 week -- 6 country trip to Europe. All work, not much time for sight seeing, but he did have his phone and he promised to snap a few pictures -- he did a great job. Following are some of the photo's he took to share with me. Someday, maybe I'll get to go with him!
Leeds, England
He and his boss flew into Manchester, England, stayed in Leeds and worked in Bradford, for one day.....then off to Denmark.Copenhagen, Denmark



Amsterdam & Rotterdam, Netherlands
They were in Amsterdam over the weekend and took a canal tour.
Malmo, Sweden

I got this a bit out of order -- they actually went up to Sweden while they were in Denmark -- just a short day trip on the train....worked in the office there and returned to Denmark.

Antwerp & Brussels, Belgium

Paris, France

After working all day at the Paris office, they went into the city for a couple of hours that night and got some great shots of the Arch de Triumph and the Eiffel Tower. The next morning they caught a plane for home.
Jon had a great trip -- I was so very grateful for cell phones, and texting. And I was so glad when I knew he was in New York. Great adventure, lots of hard work, but so happy when he was home.

2 comments:

  1. WoW! How cool! I loved our trip to Europe, the bike lots were crazy, we could never figure out how people got to their bikes later! Do you ever get to go with him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the bike lots were crazy too! I haven't gone with him yet....but maybe someday soon. This time they were in so many places in such a short time and worked such long hours that I was glad I stayed home. But one of these times, I'm going too!

    ReplyDelete