Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Shenanigans -- Super Hero

Super Hero's! 

I have a couple....just take a gander at these photos...

Thor & IRON Man
(I mistakenly called him "Rocket Man" in Kyle's book, and BOY HOWDY
did I hear about it....some people take their Super Hero's
Very seriously)

Batman
(I included this one -- not because it's a great picture, because it's not,
but because this is how I found Kyle walking through the store....with the
packaging still in tact...I think it was a hint to buy it -- and the
hint worked).

I Love Batman's crazy eyes!

Brad and Captain America

This is not a great photo either -- but this was given to me by
Miss Bridget at school....he posed while they were
at the store.  He later actually purchased both of these
items -- or should I say, his dad did! 


No comments:

Post a Comment