Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Shenanigans -- Port Angeles Part 2

Summer Shenanigans -- Port Angeles Part 2

After the hike -- getting ready to head for the hotel.
Rialto beach is about 45 minutes South of Port Angeles, and is located near La Push and Forks.


Kyle hates rain, but he loves the pool and hot tub!

Kyle and Jon in the pool.  I promised Jon that I wouldn't take pool pictures -- but I don't think this counts because you can't see either of them.
Sunset

DAY TWO
We went back to Rialto beach for a couple of hours before we headed home.  Jon is launching the kite.

Kyle's new Star Wars kite.

Miles -- Kyle with bunny ears -- Jon

Both kites flying -- tied to a piece of driftwood.  When the wind changed, and the kites got tangled, we pulled them in.

Jon was running from a wave and fell flat on his butt!  He got up laughing, and narrowly missed getting wet!

Running from a wave -- further down the beach, where he didn't have to go up a hill.

Miles running from a wave.

Kyle took this picture -- but he cut Miles out...oops.
We ate lunch at the Blue Flame BBQ on our way home.

Diane and Kyle outside the Blue Flame BBQ
These little trolls reside outside a gas station on the way to the Kingston Ferry.

Kyle, Miles and Diane on the ferry -- heading home.

Diane and Miles on the front of the ferry on the way home.

We had such a great time!  We may just do it again!
And aren't you so impressed that I only posted a few photos -- I know, it's amazing because I had hundreds, and took two cameras with me....

Just reminding you, that you got off lucky this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment