I referenced the movie,
"The Unsinkable Molly Brown"
in the last post.
At one point in that movie, Molly and Jonny have moved to Denver, but aren't accepted by the
"High Society" of Denver. They throw a party, but no one but the Priest shows up. He gives them advice....go to Europe and gain culture and experience...
Jonny says, "We'll stake us a claim on dignity....in French..."
then they sing and dance and it's awesome.
Tonight,
Kyle was watching "Beauty and the Beast" in French.
He was singing right along and enjoying every moment....
he was getting as many words in French as he does in English.
It was awesome!
I love to hear him sing.
It makes my heart smile.
A joyful noise....and noise is what it is....
I love it...
Here is a sample....
The build up....
....and then the grand finale.
Enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment