There are many four letter words.
There are some that I avoid religiously.
One of these also has a location (or 10 million)
associated with it....
....that would be
MALL!
I do not enjoy the mall on most occasions.
I don't like the crowds,
I don't especially enjoy shopping
unless I have something specific in mind and I can
run in and run out without any deviation.
However,
It came to our attention that Drew was
in need of something that the mall had to offer.
So....we went to the mall. With
KYLE and DREW!
And oh boy do these two know how to shop.
They look at EVERYTHING!
Not only look -- they peruse.
We secured the items that Drew needed.
We secured the items that Kyle wanted....and a few things that Drew wanted....
And then we went to lunch at the food court.
Kyle ate fries.
Drew ate a DQ Blizzard
Jon and I ate real food.
As we were eating, and most wonderous sight was pointed out by Kyle.
A Carousel.
In the mall.
And this was not just any carousel.
This was an honest-to-goodness
double-decker
carousel.
I have never see a double-decker carousel
before and it's pretty cool.
Drew rode on the white tiger.
Kyle rode on the bench.
A great time was had by all.
Woo Hoo!
A carousel is a wonderous thing!
I am almost sure that the mall will be a more purposeful destination in the future...
...at least in the minds of these men!





No comments:
Post a Comment