The Ceremony...
Everyone getting seated...
Papa Henline and Grandma Saunders talking and waiting.
Then Jon came and sat down --and Craig photo bombed the photo of Mom and Jon together.....hahahahahahahahaha
The procession started with Anthony walking Gina down the aisle.
Then Gina got to sit in the sun and watch and wait....
Then Scott escorted me to my seat....
for anyone who's ever worn heels on an uneven surface -- here is what happened next....
I stepped in a hole and almost fell flat on my face! Scott held me up...
as I looked up, Mark, who was taking the photo's, said with a wide smile and a little chuckle, "I got it!"
I was so relieved that he caught this on film.
Even though I look like I'm fixin' to cry -- I was laughing! Scott and I laughed all the way down the aisle -- Laughter covers up mortification and a lot of other things!
Still smiling....
Then I hugged my baby and sat down -- that's when I almost cried.
Scott and President Richard Dudley.
President Dudley was our Bishop for most of the time Scott was growing up, and he's been our Stake President for a couple of years. He's also our home teacher....he told Sunny one day (while he was over home teaching) that he would be happy to perform their marriage ceremony when the time came. At that time -- they weren't even engaged. But Sunny remembered and Scott and Sunny decided that he was who they wanted to perform the ceremony. He did a great job! Short, sweet, to the point and what they wanted. He talked a bit about God, but it wasn't and LDS ceremony or a Catholic ceremony and that's what they wanted.
The Ceremony -- start to finish -- the procession, ceremony, recession was maybe 20 minutes.
Best Man: Phi Vuong (I think I spelled that wrong)
Maid of Honor: Sonia
Derek escorting Nikki
Logan escorting Sarah
Kyle escorting Rhianna
Flower Girl: Mila (Sunny's niece)
escorted by Anthony (Sunny's nephew)
Scott told Anthony to spit out his gum -- Hahahaha -- Look at the picture closely!
Mila is adorable -- and she was great as the flower girl.
Took her job seriously.
She scattered petals all down the aisle...
....and she did it while walking backward! It was adorable!
With everyone in place.....
Here Comes the Bride
Sunny and her Dad
Big smiles
"Giving away" the Bride....
We are so happy to have her as part of our family too!
Saying the "I Do's"
Finally married!
Exchanging rings
Mr. & Mrs. Scott Saunders
Are they happy or what?
The Recessional
Anthony and Mila
Sonia and Phi
Nikki and Derek
Sarah and Logan
Rhianna and Kyle
Gina and Ron
Jon and Me
Papa Henline and Grandma Saunders


















































No comments:
Post a Comment