Friday, July 5, 2013

Set-Up

The Venue required that we choose from eight of their approved caterers.
 
We chose Act 3 Catering.
They had the best sounding menu, and the account rep's name was, Donna Henline -- how could we not choose them? 
 
The Venue set up the tables and chairs.
The Caterer, added linens and set the tables.
The only thing we had to do was add the table decorations!
 
Scott and Phi
Setting up the gift table and Guestbook.
The Guestbook was a calendar --each guest signed their name on their birthdate, that way, not only is there a record of who came to the wedding, but their birthdate too.  I thought it was genius!

Logan, Phi and Scott
All the family came with us to the Venue at 1 p.m. so that we could set-up the table decorations, and get ready -- not to mention get parking!  The Venue is in a public park, with no reserved parking for events....and as it was such a beautiful day, the park was busy!

One happy man!

The table decorations were a round of wood, with three different sized mason jars, that had tea-light candles in them and ribbon around the top.  Flowers were in between each jar....although the flowers were late -- more about that later.
 
I told the boys to be sure and "fluff-the-ribbons" since they'd been smashed in the boxes....Phi did a good job and he hollered at Scott, "Scott -- you've GOT to fluff-the-ribbons!"

Thanks Phi!
 
I didn't get a picture of the finished table decorations.....but I did get a couple of shots of the main decoration on the head table.

Scott Ryan & Sunny Renee
Saunders
 
Sunny was excited that they'd have the same initials.

This was part of the table display that the Caterers brought for the buffet table!  And I have to say they had a beautiful display!

More flowers for the buffet table

The tables -- set and ready for dinner.....centerpieces STILL missing the flowers

Kyle just waiting...

This was one of the fruit displays for the buffet -- I didn't get any photos of the buffet after it was all set up -- I got a bit distracted....

Kyle -- still waiting....
 
 
*******************************************************
 
While we were setting up, Sunny was having her hair and make-up done with her sisters at a different sight....
Sunny's friend, Anna did her hair...
Anna came from Colorado for the wedding.

Love this photo

Christy and Keri generously gave a good portion of their day to do hair, first at our house, and then for the Sisters.

Thanks Keri & Christy!!

Getting the make-up done...


Beautiful!
 
And then.....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment