Family and Friends
So many of our family and friends traveled a long way to share this day with us....thanks to each and every one, near and far, who helped make this day such a joyous occasion!
Also -- Many, many, many thanks to Susan, Mark and Ashlyn for all the awesome photos!
I'm sure I missed several people....but I did my best.
Also -- Many, many, many thanks to Susan, Mark and Ashlyn for all the awesome photos!
Mark & Carson Henline
Jon (with a smile), Scott (with a smile), and Anthony
Raegan and Brad
Derek and Logan
Just a quick note -- Derek and Logan drove up from Utah -- they made a 13 hour trip in under 12 hours....can you say "SPEEDING"? Or would that be "FLYING"?
Holly & Craig Saunders
Logan Henline
Mitch Henline
Holly, Craig and Mom Saunders
Raegan and Amanda
Papa (Mick) Henline & Jodi Henline
Owen and Grandpa Mark
Any guesses on who this is?
Danielle and Jake Hutchison
Okay --
Far left: Joe Aguirre, Ana, Laurie, Kyle, Scott and Sunny
Don't know the other two -- the nice man in blue and the nice lady in black....
So bad with names -- ??, Sunny, Ron Casanova
Sunny's family -- I met them all but I don't remember a single name!
Sunny's Cousins from San Antonio, Texas, and her Aunt Suzy
Grandma Annie, Matt with a beard -- can't remember the names of the others -- Sorry!
Grandma Annie
The blond is Sunny's Aunt Diane
Can't remember a single name....
Scott and Joe Aguirre
Amanda Price and Derek
Ashlyn and Sunny
Jake (head cut off) Drew, Carson, Jodi
Mitch and Owen
Mitch, Drew, & Carson Henline
Jake & Ashlyn Harvey
Logan, Carson Henline
Craig & Holly Saunders, Lar & Brent Phelps
Super Owen
Owen Harvey
Mitch & Ashlyn
Papa (Mick) Henline and Grandma (Joyce) Saunders
Derek and Owen
My word -- I think Owen is going to need his own post!
Ana and Sunny
Gina Casanova and Drew Henline
Miles & Diane Salazar
Raegan Hutchison
Sunny and Laura Price
Aguirre Family
Erin, LA, Ammon, Rachel, Elizabeth You (Scott's Friend) Sam











































No comments:
Post a Comment