After the ceremony and the formal pictures we had the reception.
We had limited space so those invited to the ceremony were also the ones at the reception.
We had a great dinner of:
Prime Rib
Chicken Picata
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Seasonal Veggies
Fruit Platter
Bread
It was absolutely delicious.
As I said, I didn't get an pictures of the food, but here are a few of people at dinner.
The Bride and Groom were told to go sit down and they would be served.
Love this girl!
Salazar's and Ray Skinner sitting in the sun.
So glad we got the tent -- we needed the shade!
Sonia and Mila
Some of Sunny's family -- I met them all, but I just can't remember names -- sorry...
Except for Grandma Annie on the far right.
The Aguirre's
Erin, LA, Ammon, Rachel, Elizabeth You (Scott's co-worker), Sam
Jake and Ashlyn
Papa and Carson
And YES! I brought the Diet Coke!
Craig & Holly Saunders -- Lar & Brent Phelps
The Toast
Yes, it's true -- there was a toast....but only one, and given by Sunny's Dad, Ron.
It was very nice!
Scott did thank everyone for coming -- but that was all the formal talking -- it was very refreshing!











No comments:
Post a Comment