First Dance
Scott and Sunny danced to:
"God Gave Me You"
by Blake Shelton
This is one of my favorite pictures!
Mila -- she just looked like she was seeing a dream...
And then she showed them her necklace.
Bride & Dad Dance
Sunny and Ron danced to:
"Sonny"
By Bobby Hebb
Groom and Mom Dance
Scott and I danced to:
"Watching Scotty Grow"
By Mac Davis
And might I say, I love that song -- I choose it, BUT it is the longest song when you are the only two dancing! Scott said, "Did you have to pick the longest song you could find?" Nope -- just the one that I love...I love the last...."Me and God are watchin' Scotty grow..."
When it was finally over -- I was dizzy -- and I only got choked up a couple of times.
Let the Fun Begin
Mila and Kyle
If you see more pictures of Kyle and Drew -- it's because the two of them didn't stop dancing! They didn't even stop and eat -- the music started and they started dancing.....when the dance started, they chose partners! So fun to watch them.
Jodi and Drew
Sooo jealous! Kyle wouldn't dance with me -- come to think of it....neither would Jon....
Kyle and Sonia
Kyle and Amanda
Sunny and Drew
Ron and Gina -- cutting a rug!
Not kidding....Jon and I didn't dance one single dance! He said, "I don't dance."
Scott and Mila
Work it Ashlyn!
Kyle and Ashlyn
with Derek, Drew and Mitch in the background
Drew, Mitch and Derek
Cash Dance
Sunny and Kyle
Ashlyn and Scott
Gina and Scott

Owen's first official dance -- with Sunny!
Anthony and Scott
Phi and Scott
Phi and Anthony thought it was hilarious and paid to dance -- but paid their cash to dance with Scott!
Kyle, Mila and Sunny!


































No comments:
Post a Comment