......Sunny arrived!
She looks happy too -- what a GREAT day!
She is so beautiful.
Kyle, Sunny and Drew
These two love this Bride.
Sunny's Dad, Ron and her nephew, Anthony arrived...
Then came Anna and the Sisters....
Rhianna
Anna (holding the dress bag), Sunny, Sarah, Sonia and Nikki
While the girls headed upstairs...
....Jon and Ron, paid the rest of the bills...
...and signed the marriage certificate.
Upstairs....
The girls got dressed...
Sonia, Sarah, Nikki
Sarah and Sunny
Anna putting the finishing touches on the hair....
I love Sunny's hair! Wish I could grow mine out and have it look beautiful!
Sonia and Nikki help Sunny get dressed.
Finishing touches....
Now, just the veil....
Veil being put in place...
Meanwhile -- on the boys side....
They're playing cards....
Logan and Phi
And FINALLY...
....the flowers arrived -- an hour and half late!
But they were gorgeous!
Sunny's bouquet were the purple calla lilies....
....the other bouquets were for the Sisters...
While Sunny passed out the flowers to the girls,
I pinned on boutonniere's
I love the look on Scott's face....
One good-lookin' Man!
Another good-lookin' Man!
And look -- there's another one!
All the sisters....
Sarah, Rhianna, Sonia and Nikki
Downstairs -- we were just waiting....
Kyle, Me, Papa
Sunny's Mom, Gina and Anthony.
Mila -- the flower girl.
President Dudley arrived....
Anthony and Mila
Kyle and Drew....
.....the waiting is almost over.







































No comments:
Post a Comment