Playing catch-up....again!
We went to Utah in August for Connor's mission farewell. He will be serving in the Brazil Sao Paulo North mission, and he went to the MTC in Brazil.
We had a great time and a good visit with everyone!
We went to Gunnison for the farewell and stayed with Jake & Ashlyn in their new home....Derek came down and did the cooking of the meat for the meal after Church. Scott and Sunny got to come with us too -- and that was lots of fun.
Here is some of our visit in pictures -- you know I take a lot, so I will do some here, and those that have a particular story I will do in a seperate post.
At the airport -- Sunny was studying, Scott was napping.
Kyle saw fire trucks out the window....COOL
Games at Jake and Ashlyn's house -- Derek wouldn't look up, but he's laying there on the floor...I believe the game of choice was poker.
Men -- pulling meat!
Carson and Kyle -- he dearly loves his cousins and he loves being around them!
Jodi and Lynn
Austin and Kyle
Jon, Derek, Kamron, Logan and Mitch
Me -n- the "boys"
Barry, Kurt, Kent and Mark
Connor
Barry tickling the ivories while Mitch sings....it was quite a show.
Mark, Kent, Kurt, Me, Barry and Dad
Dad, Mark and Connor
Mark, Ashlyn, Jake, Mitch, Drew
seated: Jodi and Connor
Carson was at the park....
Dad and me
Kyle, Drew and Sunny
Our girls!
Sunny and Ashlyn
Drew and his AWESOME tiger shirt
Cousins
Drew, Scott, Connor, Brennan, Logan, Mitch, Kyle, Austin and Carson
Derek and Jake had gone shooting and we were missing Jorry and Alex...
Now add the girls...
Austin, Drew, Scott, Sunny, Kyle, Ashlyn, Connor, Logan, Carson
Mitch and Brennan (kneeling)
Papa
I am so thankful that we got to go down for this event. I am so blessed to have the family I have! They are awesome and fun.....the Henline's and the Saunders'
Without family, what are we? Lonely! Lost!
These are just a smattering of photo's -- not by far the number I took....more posts to follow that will have a few more.....





No comments:
Post a Comment