Jon's Birthday was on November 4th.
I think it was fun. Roger came from Alaska for the weekend.
The highlight for Jon was, 1) that Roger was here, and 2) our trip to Cabela's....
HELP!!!
AAAGHHHH!
Jon's Birthday gift....yeah, it wasn't a surprise, but he was surprised that I was okay with him getting a gun....Glad he chose the one he really wanted.
This is my "cute" little gun -- that one reviewer wrote...."It's like high-fiving a grizzlie" -- thanks Roger for looking that up AFTER we bought it!
Smith & Wesson Bodygaurd 38 special.
No -- I can not as yet confirm the review -- we haven't gone shooting yet....
Jon salivating over his next dream....no!
Kyle, chillin' in the tent -- And NO -- he's never this relaxed when we are actually camping. He's usually sitting in the car!
Roger meeting Dexter.
Kyle and Roger when we dropped Roger off at the airport! We wish we lived closer! Kyle loves his Uncle Roger!
We had a great weekend....and I was sure I had some photo's of birthday cake and such, but alas, I can't find them. Rest assured there was cake and ice cream and a good dinner.





No comments:
Post a Comment