Thursday, November 29, 2012

Other Fun Stuff

We did a few other fun things while we were in Utah...
 
Sweets Factory
 
We went to the Sweets Factory -- Jon wanted/needed chocolate jelly rings -- which they didn't have in stock yet.....but we got a bunch of other stuff and it was good!


 
 
Utes Book Store
 
We went to the University of Utah and made a stop in the book store.  Since it was October, there were many hats....here are a few...

Kyle the Shark....
 
Kyle was on a "Jack Sparrow" kick, so we bought a hat/wig

Sunny the Pirate

"Jon Sparrow"
Arghhhh

In the car...
 
 
Magna Museum
 
Dad is heavily involved in the Magna Museum, so we paid a visit there....but I'm only posting a few photo's because I forgot to set my flash....

The Magna Museum is housed in the old JC Penney building on Magna Main Street.
I remember when I was little, going to JC Penney to shop with my Mom.  I loved the creak of the old wood floors, and I liked to look down from the upstairs balcony. 

 
 
Cowboy Kyle

DRAW Pilgrim....

 
Oops -- these got a little out of order....
 
Back to the Magna Museum...

Old Photo of Main Street

Looking East along Magna Main Street - 2012

Looking West along Magna Main Street -- "C" for Cyprus
 
 
Around the House...
When we arrived at Dad's house, the trees were still full of leaves.


When we left 10 days later....no leaves left!
 
 
Still a few flowers in bloom

Kyle -- climbing...

"Momma" on the swing

Kurt -- at least I got a photo!
 
We had a great trip!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment