Thursday, October 4, 2012

Really?

I know -- you're asking yoursef,
"Really, she's gonna do it?  She's gonna post another fireman picture?  Count it as a tender mercy, that I couldn't get the video to load!  I tried and tried....five scintillating minutes of a very nice fireman helping Kyle get suited up....
 
Do you sense a story?
You are so intuitive! 
 
We went to Station 26 -- and Kyle was wearing his new fire hat, and coat.  Yes, the hat that said, "Smokin Hot" -- couldn't get him to wear the other one....
 
This nice fireman -- let Kyle get into the back of the engine....and while he was looking up at him, through the open door, asked, in the kindest voice, but with great inflection..."Do you want to wear a REAL hat?"  Then he let him put on his hat, and then pulled his coat off the door, and helped Kyle to put on the coat, gloves, and hat.  He showed him how the radio worked, and how it's attached to the coat.  He showed him the flashlight -- also attached to the coat, got him all geared up.  It was so very kind!
 
All suited up in the real deal!
So happy!

Thanks Firefighter Aguilar-Varela!
 
As we were leaving the parking lot, we heard the sirens, and the aid car came around the corner with lights and siren blaring, and Firefighter Aguilar-Varela hanging out the opened driver's window, waving at Kyle as he sped down the street.
 
Mostly I wanted to share the story, more than the video, or even the pictures -- although I do think they are cool --
People can be soooo GOOD!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment