Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What Price Happiness?

Yep -- you guessed it -- Kyle is still focused on policemen and firefighters. 
 
Halloween is the perfect time to find really cool, hats, and other paraphanalia (I know -- I spelled it wrong).
 
I got the above hat, glasses and mustache (which he wouldn't put on) and a badge at Target for $3.99 -- such a small price to pay for happiness!

Sunny took Kyle to the store, where he found this very cool fire hat with a visor....he had enough money that he bought it himself.
$5.99 -- still a small price to pay.

I found a fire jacket costume that would fit him....and it came with this "wife-beater" t-shirt -- which I didn't hide quickly enough -- if you look closely, it says,
"Smokin Hot".
 
Yes he wore it to school, ever so proud of himself and his new shirt.  Jon was mortified, but he was happy....I did make him wear another t-shirt under it, since this is against dress code.

Here he is in the jacket -- he loves it!  Wears it everyday.
 
What price happiness?
 
Wish I could be as happy as he is with the simplest things!
Love making him happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment