Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Scott's Casting Call

Scott went to a casting call for the new Disney store that will be opening near us.  We didn't know how long the processes would take (it ended up being 3 hours), so we all went to the mall, thinking we'd wait for him, find Kyle some new shoes and then get lunch. 

Shoes for Kyle, is never an easy prospect.  We were highly un-successful finding shoes, but Kyle did find the McDonalds, and the Build-a-Bear!  Of course, to take up time, he built a bear with Sunny's help.  Actually it's a dog....
 Kyle chose an outfit -- and it was no easy task dressing the dog....
 ...but Sunny persevered and....WahLah...
 DARTH DOG!!!

I should say, that the casting call went well, and Scott is now an employee of Disney! 
Mufasa is his name-tag buddy!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Build a Bear! I have two special friends from there, that Dan has indulged in for me. And how can you ever go wrong with Star Wars?! Great pick Kyle :D

    ReplyDelete