Misc Stuff and Fluff
Curtains
We ordered some curtains for the living room. Thought that going through Costco was the way to go. Costco was great! The vendor -- was awful.
These were the over-priced and terribly made curtains that were installed.
Curtains
We ordered some curtains for the living room. Thought that going through Costco was the way to go. Costco was great! The vendor -- was awful.
These were the over-priced and terribly made curtains that were installed.
UGLY!!
Not just ugly....but they didn't fit correctly and were just awful.
We had them uninstalled and Costco refunded our money.
Thank goodness!!
When Mom and Tami were here...we found these....pre-made panels
at Bed Bath and Beyond.
Less than a tenth of what we paid Costco!
Jon installed them and they look fabulous!
Not going the custom made route again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Garden
This year we tried some "container" gardening.
This was our first attempt at tomatoes.
Pathetic.
Jon said I let them die while he was in Switzerland.
Not true -- this is what they looked like before he left!
Our second attempt at tomatoes didn't fare much better. We got some spray for the tomato worms....only it killed the plants.
Gardening does not seem to be our forte!
However, I did get one lime off our lime tree.
It was little, but it complemented my Diet Coke just fine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the Halloween Store
Kinda creepy looking Yoda....Sunny took this pic when they were at the Halloween store.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle came down dressed for school.
Not sure what was going on that day....but he felt the need to dress....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This kid LOVES hats.
He got it in his mind that he needed a Lone Ranger hat.
Not the one I got at the Halloween store for $4 either.
He dragged Jon to the Western Store and they found the only white hat in the store. It was on sale, and it fit Kyle. Go figure. So guess who came home with a real Lone Ranger hat!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Pie
Knowing that each climate and each oven is different. I decided to make a "test" pie before Thanksgiving. This was an apple pie -- and it turned out deliciously!
I do love baking pies....okay, I love baking all together!







No comments:
Post a Comment