Monday, February 3, 2014

Evil Tree

The Evil Tree
has a name!
 
No, we didn't name it....
...but the this type of tree is a
Palo Verde tree.
 
And this evil tree -- we think may be the cause of Jon's infected elbow.
 
We were in the ER on Saturday...
....IV antibiotics and another line....
if the infection "crossed the line" we needed to go back.
I have pictures of the doctor puncturing the elbow to drain it...
but I forbear on sharing those....don't want anyone to faint!
But I did take several.
 
Sunday -- no significant change.
 
Monday, 03 February
back to the ER we went....
the infection is moving up the arm.
Blood work came back better.
More IV antibiotics and they sent us home
with different oral antibiotics.
Tomorrow we will follow-up with
a Primary Care Doc that was suggested by the ER.
 
I will say it again...
The EVIL tree must GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment