Dust ~vs~ Pine Needles
Isn't it interesting how your thoughts ~about housing keeping challenges~ change based on your location?
In Kirkland....we had lots of evergreen trees and I always said, "Pine needles are the bane of my existence." Because no matter how often I vacuumed, swept and/or dusted, there were STILL pine needles that had been missed.
In San Tan Valley....we have DUST!
I hate to dust! I think it is a useless exercise, because the next time you turn around, you need to do it again. However, in this home -- it must be done, and it must be done OFTEN!
The other day Jon said, "Let's replace "The EVIL Tree",
(it warrants the use of caps)
with an evergreen tree. I love evergreen trees."
I looked at him like he was crazy, and said,
"No way! I don't need both pine needles AND dust to contend with."
I do love evergreen trees...but I think we can compromise and find a tree that,
1. Doesn't have inch long thorns.
2. Doesn't shed.
3. Is beautiful anyway.
Time will tell....
....Until then,
you can find me....
I will be dusting!





No comments:
Post a Comment