Everyday I receive a report on Kyle's day at school. He loves school and he loves to ride the bus and be with his friends. He doesn't always like to do the work required, BUT, he tries. Here are a couple of samples of his daily reports.
02-05-2009
7:50 - 8:30 PE
8:30 - 10:00 Swimming --at the community pool --every Thursday.
10 - 10:30 Went to get FRENCH FRIES! (This doesn't happen often)
10:30 - 11 Silent readiing
11 - 11:30 Writing
11:30 - 12 Lunch
12:30 - Sent into time out for sneaking chips (okay -- I admit I laughed)
12:45 - 1 Teeth brushing with Mr. V --Kyle is getting really, really, good....
1 -1:30 Vocational Task
1:30 - 2 Peere interaction with Max. Played with blocks
2 - 2:20 Vocational Task
I won't bore you with another days full schedule -- but today, he came with these notations.
PE -- Weightlifting -- Kyle gettin the hang of it
Class outing -- Bowling -- Kyle bowled a 99 -- second highest in the class
Notation to the side: Kyle was very moody today....would not give right answers...gave wrong answers and then laughed!
Then when he got off the bus today he said, "Ms. D be nice". (That's his teacher)
I can't help it....I find it very amusing! The personality that comes out and I can't help thinking -- better you than me.
How To Harvest Squash Blossoms
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment