Friday, March 6, 2015

Spring

I think it's Spring!
 
March came in like a lion!
Maybe just a lion cub, when compared to other parts of the country, but still with a little roar,
spitting rain and cold (also relative ~ mid-50's is cold ~ don't laugh)
The weather reminded me of Seattle all day,
and I was a tad homesick.
I enjoyed the day thoroughly.

By the next night, the sky was mostly clear,
the moon was full and I got this great picture with
the one wispy cloud in the sky as it passed the moon.
 
 
Spring is definitely here as the weather warms a little...
We've been in the mid-60's the rest of the week and are heading toward the low 80's in the coming week.  Signs of spring are popping out in the yard.

The orange (right) and lime tree are starting to getting closed blossoms.
Can hardly wait for them to open.
and...
...the bottle-brush in the front yard is blooming with bright red flowers.
Sunshine and cool breezes are abundant.
**Big Sigh**
I love Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment