Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Las Vegas ~ Day 2

Las Vegas ~ Day Two
The mountains out the window of the hotel.
 
Today I was very worried about keeping Kyle occupied. 
Yesterday, we did the aquarium, and the Fun Dungeon (a.k.a. the arcade),
and everything else I could find.
 
So WHAT could we possibly do today to stay occupied?
It's too difficult for Kyle to walk long distances,
and when he's done...he stops walking.
So I didn't want go anywhere that required a lot of walking.
Kyle solved the problem for me.

Oops -- this is out of order...the Sphinx with the Pyramid behind it.


Kyle saw the tram out the window....
He said, "Train." and then did the sound and motion of
an engineer pulling the cord for the train to whistle.

Waiting for the tram.
There are two trams that run between
Mandalay Bay, the Luxor, and the Excalibur.
 
One goes just between Mandalay Bay and the Excalibur.
The other goes from Mandalay Bay, stops at the Luxor,
continues on to the Excalibur.  From the Excalibur it bypasses the Luxor and goes straight to Mandalay Bay.  It sort of makes no sense...but that's how it works.

So ~
We got on the tram and we rode.....
we jumped off the three-stop train,
and got on the other one.
 
 
We rode the trains/trams for 3 hours.
Back and forth ~ forth and back.
Kyle was in heaven!
He loved it.

Oh happy Man....

I coaxed him off the train long enough to eat some fries....
and to find Jon.

~ Cheers ~
We went to dinner...
....and then....
 
Kyle took Jon to ride the train.

We rode both trains...

....had a great time....and then came back to the room
to watch TV while Jon worked.
 
Tomorrow....we leave Las Vegas....
"Good Riddance", I say.
 
'Cause now we are gonna head to Utah to see
Derek.  Yay!
 
Thinking back on the day ~ I didn't have to worry...
Kyle found something to keep us occupied, happy and
it was free! 
 
Life is Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment