Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sunny's Shower

Wednesday, 24 April 2013
 
Susan Skinner and Laura Price had a Kitchen Shower for Sunny! 
 
Cute decorations....

AMAZING FOOD!

Loved this pasta salad....

...and NO one makes a taco salad like Laura!  I can never duplicate it.

Left to right:  Kris Sather, Anita Adams,
Margaret Ahlquist, Loretta Porter (Sassy),
MaryAnn Dours

Amanda Price, Brenda Segobia,
Bernie Wilkinson

Gina Casanova (Sunny's Mom), JoAnne Dudley,
Diane Salazar...

Everyone brought a recipe and put it in a book for Sunny.
Some yummy recipes!

Each person wrote words of wisdom/advice on a wooden spoon for Sunny.

Sunny reading the spoons....

Sunny and the gifts -- with our "baby" Rae and Danielle

Sunny got some awesome and generous gifts to stock their kitchen.


Gina -- enjoying the evening.
 
I forgot to bring my camera -- so none of the photo's are very good, but at least I got a few....

The gorgeous moon in a clear dusky blue sky!
I love Seattle!
 
Thanks to Susan and Laura for all their hard work and making an awesome evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment