Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Portrait Adventures!

Sunday, there was a short break in the rain, when we all donned our "picture" clothes and went out with Susan who took a bunch of photo's of us....Kyle did NOT want to be out having pictures taken!  He didn't want to cooperate -- look at the camera OR smile!  He turned on his "stone-faced-blank-expression", and refused to change much!  However, as you review some of the following photo's you will see that he did sometimes change expression! 

Mostly we had a good time and everyone else were good sports in being moved and ordered around by MOM and Susan!  Here are some of my favorites --

 Scott & Sunny

 Love, love, love the above photo -- mostly because of Kyle's expression!  And I wanted this for Christmas Cards, and this is a little more fall looking than I wanted....but I LOVE it!  One of my three favorites.
 Kyle was this happy ALL DAY!  He finally was all smiles when we paid up on the French Fry bribe!
 Like this one too~~
 Now lest you wonder, question or worry -- Kyle is only in the wheelchair because it is sooooo much faster to get him around in the chair, instead of coaxing, bullying and tugging him to get him to walk with the rest of us.....and he's still a bit unsteady....
 Love the colors in this one of Kyle and me.

 Wanted a nice one fo the boys -- these are what we came up with.....

 Nice to have Derek home!  Don't know how I didn't get one of Scott and me!

 Two versions of the same shot -- one with bunny ears!  They were a happy theme all afternoon.

 I really like the one above -- with all the guys laughing at something off color they'd said, I was cussing them out, and Sunny was looking at me like, "How do you put up with these men?" 
 This one -- above-- is one of my three favorites!



 Not sure who has cooties -- but they must think someone does....
 Like the one above -- but Kyle's not even trying to look at the camera! 
One of my three favorites!  It just looks like Washington!  And I love the dramatic colors.

All in all, it was a fun day and I really am so thankful to Susan for her time and talent!  Christmas Cards are ordered!  Woohoo -- Christmas is coming! 
Love you most!

3 comments:

  1. That one of you cussing the guys out is my FAVE!!!! So typical. Jon's face in that picture is HILARIOUS!!!!! It's OBVIOUS where the boys get it from. =) They're all great pictures, but I REALLY loved the last one you posted. It was very wintery looking with picture perfect smiles on everyone...and Kyle was looking at the camera! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one is my MOST favorite -- but not Jon's most fav --so we compromised for the card -- okay -- I compromised and did what I wanted! Heehee --

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the last one! I miss those skies! susan does good work :)

    ReplyDelete