Here are the photo's of our visit.
Kyle and Ezra
Kyle with his beloved Mr. R ~~ and Alysha
This became a group hug -- Mrs. Sproul is in the green shirt
Mr. Hagerman -- one of the security officers
Mr. Jenson -- Security officer and generous giver of gifts.
Ezra helping Kyle open the gifts.
Opening the movie
Kyle and Alysha enjoy a love/hate relationship!
"Old man" face....
Alaysia
Enjoying the French fries! Alaysia, Alysha, Kyle, Maggie, Ezra, Luis
Carol came down from the office....
Giving Mr. Jenson a nice "pound & explosion"!
After this visit, we visited at the High school too. Although he's only attended there for two weeks -- he had a similar reception there! I think he's going to be happy to get back to school -- he'll be heading back after Thanksgiving!
It just never ceases to amaze me, that without words, this kid has a powerful influence and people are just drawn to him! I am so thankful for him, for his life, for his example, for his faith. I'm thankful for the people that have come in to my life because of him. I am thankful he is doing better, thankful for the school system, the people who care, those who watch out for him, and who look forward to his presence in their lives!





No comments:
Post a Comment