We like to go on road trips -- just get in the car and drive. On a particular Saturday in June, (June 13th), I said to Jon, "Want to go for a ride?"
Often times we pick a direction and drive. I offered to make the 2 1/2 hour drive to the beach with him, but he said, that we could go wherever. I had a plan. "Let's drive North." , was my suggestion. It wasn't until we were an hour and a half away -- near Mt. Vernon, Washington, that he asked where we were going.
We drove another 45 minutes to Ferndale, Washington -- where they have a Sonic Burger hamburger stand! It was so much fun. We ate food, drove through Ferndale (which is where all the missionaries in the Washington Everett Mission LOVE to serve) and looked at the beautiful area -- then we drove home. Our day spent in wonderful pursuits and acquisitions.








No comments:
Post a Comment